You'll soon be looking for a little more change to pay for a parking spot in the city of Moose Jaw. Effective July 1, 2017, parking fees in Moose Jaw will be going up. The size of the increase is determined by location.
- Parking fees will increase to $1.00 per hour for all meters and parking outside the prime area.
- Parking fees will increase to $2.00 per hour inside the prime area.
- All meters will change to a three hour reset from the current two hours.
- Parking in off street lots will remain at a five hour reset.
- Monthly parking fees will change for electrified and non-electified spaces. Spaces with plug-ins will be $88/month and non-electric spots will be $78.
A press release from the city of Moose Jaw says the last parking fee increase happened in 2015.