It's down to the wire to get your nominations in for the Moose Jaw Citizen and Group of the Year Awards recognizing significant contributions to our City’s quality of life, both social and economic, made by private citizens.
The major focus on these awards involves efforts made during the calendar year January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017. Here is the criteria for making a nomination.
- Describe in 200 words or less why you feel this individual or group should receive this award.
- Give the nominees full name, address, and contact telephone number
- Focus on volunteer activities as opposed to work done as an employee
- Volunteer hours involved; fund raising; unusual circumstances overcome
- How the person/group contributed to the economic/social climate of the City
- Include any testimonials and letters of reference
You can get all the information and links you need to make a nomination by clicking here.