The Great Eight Tour starts next week on 800 CHAB.
Just as we have the last 2 summers, we'll spend the month of August touring southern Saskatchewan and visiting eight great heartland towns. We'll broadcast live, and highlight a special community project that each town is working on.
Then as determined by your votes on the Great Eight page at DiscoverMooseJaw.com, one town will win $5000 in funding from Hawks Agro.
Voting starts on August 8th. Here's our Great Eight schedule for this summer.
- August 8th - Gravelbourg (Minor Ball program)
- August 10th - Strasbourg (Pioneer Home Mobility Bus)
- August 15th - Marquis (Rink upgrades)
- August 17th - Avonlea (Rink upgrades)
- August 22nd - Eyebrow (Fire Hall project)
- August 24th - Mortlach (Spray Park construction)
- August 29th - Lumsden (Community Park construction)
- August 31 - Riverhurst (Street Light project)